List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    Re: [SM-USERS] help please
From:       Tomas Kuliavas <tokul () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-12-29 20:11:12

> hey there, i am trying to access my mail via the webmail, however when i
> sign in, this sign comes up (below):
>
> any ideas on how i can get into my mail? I am guessing that my mailbox is
> full, and that is why i cant get into it. i can delete a whole bunch of
> stuff, i just need to get in! But how!

Download all messages from your mailbox with POP3 email program. Make sure that
you don't keep those messages on server. Once you download messages, your INBOX
folder is emptied and you might get some space to log with SquirrelMail and
clean other folders.

Or try connecting to your email server with other IMAP client. Maybe IMAP server
is open and you can use local program instead of webmail scripts that need some
space to store session information.

Or remove large files stored on your website.

Or contact your web hosting provider.

--
Tomas