List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS] Vpopmail plugin help needed
From:       pdontthink () angrynerds ! com
Date:       2003-11-27 22:10:02

> i have an error.
>
> Error: Illegal username
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /var/www/html/webmail/plugins/vpopmail/vpopmail.php:38) in
> /var/www/html/webmail/plugins/vpopmail/vpopmail.php on line 41
>
> I am running squirrelmail 1.4.2

Nicholas,

  Please cc the mailing list, I am not the author of this plugin.  I am
cc'ing the mailing list here with a more appropriate subject so that
someone is more likely to help you out.  In the meantime, I suggest
reading carefully over the plugin's documentation (start with the README
file).  The mailing list archives are often very helpful as well.

  - Paul