List:       squirrelmail-users
Subject:    [SM-USERS] Bayesspam slow?
From:       "Jerry Asher" <jerry-sourceforge () theashergroup ! com>
Date:       2003-11-27 20:37:05

I added BayesSpam to my configuration and find it very slow, as in minutes
now to refresh the inbox folder.

This on Squirrelmail 1.4.0 and 1.4.2.

Autolearn enabled and disabled.
Looking at the first 16K of messages
About 600 nonspam and 250 spam messages in the database.

Is this what other people experience?  How can I speed BayesSpam up?

Thanks,

Jerry