List:       squirrelmail-stable
Subject:    [SM-STABLE] Login failing on 1.4 - fine on 1.2.7
From:       "Paul Holmes-Higgin" <paul () snatzo ! com>
Date:       2003-04-08 13:44:50

Hi

I couldn't find anything that helped me work out what was going on - so
apologies if I've missed something obvious.

I've been using 1.2.7 happily for ages and have just moved over to 1.4.0 -
now when I enter user login & password it always fails with unknown
user/password.

What's changed between 1.2.7 and 1.4 that causes this behaviour?

Many thanks
Paul.

--
Paul Holmes-Higgin