List:       squirrelmail-stable
Subject:    Re: [SM-STABLE] src folder keeps getting deleted
From:       Jonathan Angliss <jon () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2003-03-07 16:35:47

Hello Alerts,
On Friday, March 07, 2003, Alerts received at DDS Asia Pacific wrote...

> Thanks for the prompt reply,

> So how do I upgrade and NOT lose my existing plugin's user
> details/preferences etc  ?

> I downloaded the 1.2.11, read all the docos but can't find where
> any doco mentions how to upgrade ?

You should be able to just extract the files, and copy them over the
top. The changes shouldn't affect the plugins, but it depends on what
you have installed. If you decide to upgrade to 1.4, you can **NOT**
just extract the files over the top.

--
Jonathan Angliss
(jon@squirrelmail.org)