List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] mark_read plugin path issue
From:       "Paul Lesniewski" <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2008-08-22 10:32:19

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Roberto Piola <roberto.piola@visiant.it> wrote:
> while installing mark_read plugin version 1.42 in Squirrelmail 1.4.15, I
> noticed that, at the end of mark_read.php, there was a worng redirection
> (well: it possibly worked in some enviroment, where squirrelmail is
> installed in a subdirectory, not in our environment where it is installed
> at top level.

This plugin has more issues than just that.  I have a new revision
with many fixes, including this in beta testing.  If you'd like a copy
(feedback apprecaited), please contact me offlist.

> I corrected the code. here is the diff against the original one .

Please use unified diff format.

> < /* RPIOLA 20080821. oridignal code:
> <    header ('Location: ' . $base_uri . '../../src/left_main.php'); */
> < header ('Location: ' . $base_uri . 'src/left_main.php');
> ---
> > header ('Location: ' . $base_uri . '../../src/left_main.php');

The correct solution is not to use $base_uri.  Instead, get_location()
is the correct code to use in header redirects.

> The issue is tracked on
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2064847&group_id=311&atid=423692

The SquirrelMail tracker is not for tracking third party software.
Please contact the plugin authors directly and, if you like, notify
this list.

Thanks for your interest and help!