List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    Re: [SM-PLUGINS] (no subject)
From:       "Paul Lesniewski" <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2008-08-22 10:28:41

PLEASE DO NOT TOP POST.  Please review the mailing list posting
guidelines, which you should be familiar with by now.

> > > I noticed a small graphical glitch to the select_range plugin v. 3.7
> > > with squirrelmail 1.4.15.
> > >
> > > I uploaded a patch that works for us on
> > > http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2065113&group
> > > _id=311&atid=423692
> >
> > That's great that you're willing to share your code with everyone.
> > Perhaps you could explain what problem this patch is intended to solve.
> > I use select_range with SM
> > 1.4.15 and have not noticed any display problems.
>
> Yes... Sorry for the message that was too concise: when other plugins
> add links in the bottom-left area of the message list pane, a space is
> missing between the buttons added by Select Range and the others

Bottom left?  Buttons?  Select Range adds buttons nowhere, and links
are added at the end of the pagination (et al) row.  Remember, be
concise.  ;-)

> . You
> won't notice the problem if it's the only plugin that adds links in that
> area, or if Select range is the last plugin to do it

You're right.  I have a corrected version of the plugin available
offlist for testing.  Please remember, the SquirrelMail tracker is NOT
the place to submit issues/patches/enhancements for third party
software like this.  Please post such information here AND directly to
the author.  Also, patches should always be submitted in unified diff
format.  Thanks.