List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] Image Button Alignment Problem
From:       "Marco Belmonte" <marco () heavenlysanctuary ! com>
Date:       2005-01-31 4:09:16

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone knows why the Image Button Plugin renders
perfectly in Firefox and won't work in Internet Explorer 6? What I mean,
is that in Firefox the buttons will wrap if there are more then the
browser window can put all on one line and in IE they won't wrap and so
the buttons force the browser scrollbar to be used - which is not only
ugly but difficult for the users to navigate. I realize that this is
probably a Microsoft problem but just like The Devil - its problems seem
to become my problems at some point ;-) <wink>

Of course, there is always a good chance that I did something wrong - in
which case I'm very open to correction. Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

---
Marco Belmonte
Tri-Cities Youth Pastor