List:       squirrelmail-plugins
Subject:    [SM-PLUGINS] Block Sender question, plus INBOX 'From' column question
From:       pacific redwood <pac_redwood () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-01-31 0:29:32

Hello,
Does anyone know how to contact Derek Battams, from 'Block Sender' plugin:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugin_view.php?id=76

I want to add an addition feature to this.

Also,
Is there any way to see the users email address in the INBOX 'From' column? I can only see the
senders 'Name', and I need to see the senders email address?

Thank-you.