List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    Re: [SM-I18N] Complete Khmer translation for quirrelmail
From:       Paul Lesniewski <paul () squirrelmail ! org>
Date:       2009-03-14 1:40:14

Please reply on-list, not to me.

> > > Can you please make the above change? ?This is what I refer to:
> > >
> > > # Copyright (c) 1999-2009 The SquirrelMail Project Team

> > > OK.
> > >
> > > As well, if you would, please provide a translated version of the
> > > image file found in the main SquirrelMail images directory called
> > > sec_remove_eng.png. ?It can also be found in our repository:
> > >
> > > http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/squirrelmail/trunk/squirre
> > > lmail/images/sec_remove_eng.png?view=markup
> > >
> > > Finally, in your testing, what did you add to functions/i18n.php?
> > > Here is an example for Latvian. ?Please show what you used.
> > >
> > > $languages['lv_LV']['NAME'] ? ?= 'Latvian';
> > > $languages['lv_LV']['ALTNAME'] = 'Latvi&#371;';
> > > $languages['lv_LV']['CHARSET'] = 'utf-8';
> > > $languages['lv_LV']['LOCALE'] = 'lv_LV.UTF-8';
> > > $languages['lv']['ALIAS'] = 'lv_LV';
> > >
> > > Note that LOCALE can contain multiple preferences in case the first
> > > isn't found, such as:
> > >
> > > $languages['sv_SE']['LOCALE'] ?= array('sv_SE.UTF-8','sv_SE');

> > > As soon as we resolve all issues, I will commit the translation and it
> > > will be supported in the next release (1.4.18), although I don't know
> > > when the next locales package release will be made, but we'll see
> > > about that.
>
> I have change the header in all files  already. and also change
> "sec_remove_eng.png" to "sec_remove_kh.png".
> I will test later  for Khmer in functions/i18n.php.
>
> The attachment is the files which have changed the header.

Please name your archive files according to what they really are:
khmer.tar.gz would have been better.

We won't accept translations that are not copyright to the
SquirrelMail project, sorry.

# Copyright (c) 1999-2009 The SquirrelMail Project Team

Remember that we need the translated image file and the correct
$language array settings for i18n.php, including ALTNAME.

http://www.squirrelmail.org/docs/devel/devel-3.html#ss3.2

Thanks for your hard work!

 - Paul