List:       squirrelmail-i18n
Subject:    [SM-I18N] What is the Charset code of Calendar plugin?
From:       Mucibirahman İLBUĞA <mucip.ilbuga () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-13 20:55:36

Dear All,
I use Calendar plugin. I try to add reminder function to Calendar plugin...
When I add Turkish charecters in Squirrelmail in Calendar plugin there
is no problem... But when I open the Calendar record file
(xxx@yy.com.2009.cal) I can not read the Turkish characters with Python???

So, What is the charset of the written words in Calendar records? How I
can I read from the file like shown in Squirrelmail/Calendar plugin?

--
Kind regards,
Mucip:)