List:       squirrelmail-devel
Subject:    [SM-DEVEL]  Problem woth refresh
From:       ivan () staff ! inrete ! it
Date:       2007-06-06 8:45:55

Hi, I've got a problem with the refresh of the frames (left and right).
I use squirrel 1.4.10 and folder synch plugin. When I read a new mail, the
left frame still highlight that i have a mail not read and in the right
frame appear the header of the mail in bold.
How can i resolve this problem?

Thank to all, Ivan