List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    T_DKIM_INVALID
From:       MAYER Hans <Hans.Mayer () iiasa ! ac ! at>
Date:       2017-09-23 21:17:23

Dear All,

My environment is sendmail, mimedefang 2.78 and SpamAssassin version 3.4.1
  running on Perl version 5.20.2

So far it's working fine. Almost all spam e-mails are recognised as spam.
Only very few spam e-mails are passing through without detection.

I see that all messages with DKIM signature are tagged with T_DKIM_INVALID
When I save such an e-mail ( for example from Gmail ) and I run

spamassassin  -t < savedmsg.eml

I get at the end of the trace the following lines

 pts rule name              description
-0.1 DKIM_VALID             Message has at least one valid DKIM or DK signature
-0.1 DKIM_VALID_AU          Message has a valid DKIM or DK signature from author's
                            domain
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily valid

Obviously from command line it works fine but not if executed from mimedefang.
I run the command line as user "defang" which is the user for mimedefang process.

Any ideas how I could debug this issues ?

Kind regards
Hans