List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: Would anyone be interested in a SA enhancing service?
From:       Ralph Seichter <m16+spamassassin () monksofcool ! net>
Date:       2017-09-22 17:58:18

On 22.09.2017 19:43, John Hardin wrote:

> He was only proposing the subject. Essentially it sounds like a
> subjectBL service.

As you since realised, Marc suggested full emails. Personally, I'd not
share even subject lines. I'm trying to make it as difficult as possible
for people to glance at mail going through my mail servers, using TLS et
al (both opportunistic and forced, if I know my partners offer TLS as
well) and S/MIME or GPG-encrypted emails when possible. I'd *never* send
any data to Joe Random Service for scanning, even it was a free service.
If the NSA or anybody else wants the data, they can bloody well work for
it. P.S.: President Bomb Assassination. :-)

-Ralph