List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Re: R: Bayesian filter error?
From:       Axb <axb.lists () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-29 10:47:18

On 10/29/2014 11:38 AM, Marco Tironi / 8volante Srl wrote:
> Thanks for your fast reply. Now I understand the big mistake: Bayesian
> filter is server specific and not "public" so it's not globally manteined.
> Every server have its own indexes so there is no fast solution to solve it
> globally.
>
> I can allow that signrature for my server, but others server continue to
> mark them as spam.

You are using a dangerously low "required" threshold:

Apart form maybe having a mistrained Bayes DB, running such a low
required level is asking for trouble.

The "fast" solution is to manually retrain your bayes with those FP'd
msgs as ham and the rethink your rquired score.

Your problem is mainly local - what other servers do is out of your control.