List:       spamassassin-users
Subject:    Getting spamassassin not to bother checking outgoing mail
From:       Rob Tanner <rtanner () cheshiresgrin ! net>
Date:       2006-04-14 6:14:13

Hi,

I installed spamassassin on my server a week ago and along with a number
of Postfix settings, I'm nearly 100% spam free (I might get one spam a
day now).  But one thing I haven't figured out.  I would like not to
check mail originating in my address space.  Is that a spamassassin
setting or something I need to do in postfix.

Thanks,
Rob

--

Rob Tanner                                        DRACO DORMIENS NUNQUAM
rtanner@cheshiresgrin.net                                    TITILLANDUS