List:       spacewalk-devel
Subject:    Re: [Spacewalk-devel] Less compiler package to use
From:       Johannes Renner <jrenner () suse ! de>
Date:       2013-10-24 12:48:22

On 10/22/2013 02:07 PM, Tomáš Kašpárek wrote:
> I've noticed that some icons (e.g. in legend text on the left) are missing, also search button is
> missing some picture or text. On pages like /rhn/channels/ChannelDetail.do?cid=101 (Channels -> pick
> one from displayed channels) old update button is used (not the green bootstrap one). I've found
> some small issues but I think they'll be fixed as it's still work in progress.

This sounds like you were missing the new fonts folder we created. We pushed some recent changes,
so if you want you can see if at least missing icons are fixed. I added the fonts folder with:

- 6318f88adfa18558b21363f337f856585adf5bf3

Note that the license of this package will probably have to be changed since we added font-awesome,
twitter bootstrap less files, as well as the Roboto font.

Regards,
Johannes

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer