List:       solr-user
Subject:    Antwort: RE: Antwort: 6.6 Cannot talk to ZooKeeper - Updates are disabled.
From:       Stephan Schubert <Stephan.Schubert () sick ! de>
Date:       2017-08-31 8:07:18

--=_alternative 002C9D16C125818D_=

Hi Markus,

I don't know what Client you use, but if you are using SolrJ enabling the
logging could be an option to "dig deeper" into the problem. This can be
the ouput for example via log4j on log level info:

2017-08-31 10:01:56 INFO  ZooKeeper:438 - Initiating client connection,
connectString=ZKHOST1:9983,ZKHOST2:9983,ZKHOST3:9983,ZKHOST4:9983,ZKHOST5:9983
sessionTimeout=600000
watcher=org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$3@14379273
2017-08-31 10:01:56 INFO  ClientCnxn:876 - Socket connection established
to SOLRHOST/ZKHOST3:9983, initiating session
2017-08-31 10:01:56 INFO  ClientCnxn:1299 - Session establishment complete
on server SOLRHOST/ZKHOST3:9983, sessionid = 0x45e35eaa9fd3584, negotiated
timeout = 40000
2017-08-31 10:01:56 INFO  ZkStateReader:688 - Updated live nodes from
ZooKeeper... (0) -> (4)
2017-08-31 10:01:56 INFO  ZkClientClusterStateProvider:134 - Cluster at
ZKHOST1:9983,ZKHOST2:9983,ZKHOST3:9983,ZKHOST4:9983,ZKHOST5:9983 ready