List:       solr-user
Subject:    RE: Antwort: 6.6 Cannot talk to ZooKeeper - Updates are disabled.
From:       Markus_Jelsma <markus.jelsma () openindex ! io>
Date:       2017-08-31 8:00:05

Hello Stephan,

I know that restarting stuff can sometimes cure what's wrong, but we are nog going \
to, we want to get rid of the problem, not restart microsoft windows whenever things \
run slow. Also, there is no indexing going on right now.

We also see these sometimes, this explains at least why it cannot talk to Zookeeper, \
but why..  o.a.s.c.RecoveryStrategy Socket timeout on send prep recovery cmd, \
retrying..

This has been going on with just one of our nodes for over two hours, other nodes are \
fine. And why is this bad node green in cluster overview?

Thanks,
Markus