List:       solr-user
Subject:    Re: query results filter
From:       Babak Farhang <farhang () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-27 7:33:05

Just stumbled on field collapsing (
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FieldCollapsing ), which is apparently
slated for inclusion in the next release.
Looks like I should be able to achieve my unique field requirement w/
group.limit=1&group.main=true in the query string.

With regard to the known limitation "Distributed search support for
result grouping has not yet been implemented," does it work
imperfectly with dist search, or does it fail?

-Babak