List:       soap-user
Subject:    getting started
From:       "Blue, Neil" <nblue () accelrys ! com>
Date:       2001-07-16 16:01:25

Hello,

I am trying to get started with apache soap. I have made a service that
prints and error string to System.err, and a client that calls it. But I am
having trouble getting the service class return a string that the client can
read. This is really simple I think but I can't get it to work. Please could
someone give me some sample code for this or point me in the right
direction.

Cheers
Neil