List:       soap-user
Subject:    Best Pratices
From:       Felipe Palma Dias <palmadias () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-02-26 23:28:11

Hi.

I am a new user of Apache SOAP.

I am writing my final High School jod. The subject it is about SOAP and Apache SOAP.

I am thinking to develop a B2B integration systems, but it is only an idea.

Well, my true intention is to show the importance of SOAP in the Business. I want to \
show the best pratices of the SOAP protocol and Apache SOAP.
Do you know any documents, articles, cases, ..., about the best pratices using SOAP \
and developing with Apache SOAP?
Sorry, but my English is not good.

Best regards.

Felipe F. Palma Dias
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/palmadias/

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil. Abra sua conta agora!