List:       soap-user
Subject:    RE: DII with axis
From:       "Secka-Jallow, Dibor" <Dibor.SeckaJallow () atlantahousing ! org>
Date:       2004-02-25 22:13:50

I have downloaded Apache Axis, Tomcat and Xerces. I have problems in
where to compile the file My ReceiveweeklyClient.  When I try to complie
it in this directory C:\Jakarta\jakarta\webapps
It is telling me that
Could not find java.dll
Could not find java 2 runtime environment

When I try to start startup.bat it is telling me that the java
environment is not setup?    What am I doing wrong.   I only have
Jdeveloper , oracle 9ias and the Apache Axis, Tomcat and Xerces that I
installed.

Please help.

Thanks
Dibor Secka-Jallow