List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 8987) Re: Home registration problem...
From:       Tiago Sousa <tmas () dei ! uc ! pt>
Date:       2005-03-17 19:22:57

Hello

Thanks once again for your reply.

I guess that the problem are the sequence numbers send by the mobile
node and the BA send by the HA. In the log file of had i can see that
some sequence numbers were received out of window. And i could say that
these are the first sequence numbers sent by the mobile node, because
after the first handover it can not receive data again.

Why this happen? Any problem in he configuration?

Thanks...

Tiago