List:       smartmontools-support
Subject:    [smartmontools-support]FOLLOWUP: WD 1200JB-00FUA0 now with temperature attrib 194?
From:       Spam Sucks <spamsux9999 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-05-30 17:24:02

Sorry to followup to my own post, but I wanted to
provide some add'l information.

I ran the smartmontools that came on the stresslinux
ISO and got the following results:

1)  The drive was not in the database
2)  Attribute 194 was displayed with the same values I
found via the 3ware CLI SMART dump
3)  The raw value appears to be the correct
temperature based on general feel.
4)  The first value is 150 - the raw value.

Hope this helps.

Seth.