List:       slide-user
Subject:    Notification polls
From:       Marco Ferretti <marco.ferretti () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-19 16:11:37

Hi ,
I am facing a strange behaviour on slide . I have created a
NotificationListener on /slide/files with a pollinterval of 60 seconds and a
Subscriber for Update/newmember on /slide/files/stuff with a delay of 100 ms.

between two polls I create two collections on /slide/files/stuff named test1
and test2 but in the subscriber notify method map I only find the latter
collection and the notify method is called only once .
Is this a wanted behaviour ? If yes how can I be notified of both the
collections ?

tia

Marco