List:       sisuite-users
Subject:    [Sisuite-users] Error Reading "local.cfg" File
From:       "Darren Torpey" <darrent () WPI ! EDU>
Date:       2003-11-21 18:37:12

Hello,

I am using SystemImager on RedHat 9 systems.

I have made an autoinstall diskette on the main machine and also added a
simple "local.cfg" file (see below) to the disk.

When I go to autoinstall a client with the disk it get to the point where
it tries to read the local.cfg file (I am not using DHCP) and says:

<<<
found local.cfg on floppy
Copying /local.cfg settings to /tmp/local.cfg.

Reading configuration from /tmp/local.cfg
No such file or directory

Any idea why it might not be finding the file? The file is most certainly
on the disk and in fact *does* get copied to /tmp/ directory as ls /tmp/
shows the existence of the file and more /tmp/local.cfg displays the exact
contents of the file.

Thanks for the help.  =)

--
Darren Torpey
Worcester Polytechnic Institute

> Hello,
>
> When I boot from the installation floppy all goes well until
> partitioning using the master install script. The script fails
> at "parted -s -- /dev/hda set 1 type=82 on". Looking at the help on
parted type=82 does not appear to be a valid flag or am I missing
something??

> I would appreciate any help,
>
> Simon

Darren