List:       sisuite-users
Subject:    Re: [Sisuite-users] where can i find e1000.o
From:       Sobiesiak <sobiesiak () gmx ! de>
Date:       2003-11-19 19:44:41

hi dann , hi jie
(hope i put the right name here)
i did try the 3.0.0-1 package and that clearly stated,
when doing the insmod command, that it could not find a e1000.
therefore, dann ,you seem to be right , i would need a newer driver.
for now , in order to push my project a little further , i unhappyly
deceided to switch to suse's autoyast feature (got it working already).
as soon as i get a little more ait to breath , i will again try to build
sisimage from the sources, since i do have the sourcecode for the lan
driver of the board.
thanks for your guidance anyway
Rony Sobiesiak