List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] G2 HA - Sendmail and BIND issues
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2005-10-24 17:08:18

With a peer to peer you don't know which one will be active, but you can
check with a
"cf failover status"  Typically, its the first one that boots up that takes
over or the one that has been up the longest.

a) make sure sendmail service is enabled in the GUI
b) Check the output of showaudit -Ak as you do a "cf server restart
sendmail" for sendmail errors
c) check /var/log/messages /var/log/daemon.log and /var/log/daemond.log for
errors with sendmail.
d) open a support call.....