List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] Problem expiring SSO cache
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-12-04 8:59:12

I saw a slightly different version of this problem.  I have noticed that
even when you hit the "logout" page for SSO, you can close your browser
and immediately connect to another site without logging in again.  On
the other hand, you have to have successfully authenticated from that IP
address in the past.  I haven't checked this "creeping cache" bug across
reboots, anyone given it a try?

It is possible to manually expire entries in the GUI however.

--HA