List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] G2 Feature Questions
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-06-09 17:16:59

I have a company who is querying me for features they are looking for in a
firewall.
I was able to answer many of their questions related to G2 based on past
experience. I haven't used 6.1 yet, so I thought I'd ask if anyone knows
these features?

Does the 6.1 G2:
-Have an H.323 Proxy?
-Have a SIP proxy?
-Support Multicast traffic? (DVMRP tunnels?)
-Allow audit data to be transferred via SecureFTP (or SSL FTP), especially
in a scheduled manner? (without writing your own scripts/cron?)
-Support NAT Pooling?
-Have Link-Aggregation,802.3ad LACP, or FastEtherChannel?
-Are passwords for things like VPN preshared keys or FTP passwords encrypted
on the firewall's file system?
-Filter ICMP by type and code?
-Filter SOAP based on SOAP method used?