List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] IPSec passthrough on Sidewinder 5.2
From:       sidewinder () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-06-09 13:17:42

Hello group:

I'm wondering if any of you had problem with IPSec passthrough on
Sidewinder 5.2.
With Cisco VPN client 4.x, I got as far as connecting to my far-end
Cisco VPN concentrator,after IPSec is passed through SW 5.2,
got authenticated just fined and I even got an IP address assignment,
but then I was not able to talk to any of the boxes in our network.
With my $50 Linksys box, I do not have that problem.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Binh Hoang