List:       sidewinder
Subject:    Re: [Sidewinder] Burb Aliases (again ) ....
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2004-04-05 17:18:26

Thanks for the further input JRJ,

That was the sort of conclusion I was coming to, (about not talking ARP
on the external burb) although I wanted to see if anyone had come
accross the issue and worked around it.

I've made it perfectly clear to our account manager at the ISP that I'm
not planning to spend any money for route changes ..... aferall, even a
five year old could do type a one line ip route into a Ciso console and
press enter. ;-)

Our previous arrangement was interesting in many ways ;-) ...... a
Sidewinder G2 is a step in the right direction !