List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] VPN
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2003-01-31 17:16:10

Hi. I have a question for all the VPN wiz out there.

I'm using Sidewinder 5.2 with patch 7. It's being used as a VPN termination point for \
mobile users. I also have a PIX that is used for a site-to-side VPN (pix to pix). I \
would like to migrate that to the sidewinder.

The pix right now assumes one of the external IP's and has 192.168.66.1/24 on the \
internal. I don't have access to the PIX on the other end but here's the \
configuration for the PIX on my side. I would like to know that would be the \
equivalent on the sidewinder. I'd also want the sidewinder to assume 192.168.66.1 and \
maintain the VPN with the other pix. Here's the crypto config in the pix :

crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-3des esp-md5-hmac
crypto dynamic-map dynmap 20 set transform-set myset
crypto map newmap 10 ipsec-isakmp
crypto map newmap 10 match address 103
crypto map newmap 10 set peer aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd
crypto map newmap 10 set transform-set myset
crypto map newmap 99 ipsec-isakmp dynamic dynmap
crypto map newmap interface outside
isakmp enable outside
isakmp key ******** address aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd netmask 255.255.255.255
isakmp identity address