List:       sidewinder
Subject:    RE: [Sidewinder] Upgrade from 5.1.1 Platinum to 5.2.1.0.6 ...
From:       sidewinder-admin () adeptech ! com
Date:       2003-01-28 21:45:44

Charles,
	yesterday appear patch 5.2.1.07 that fix some https issues:
- Corrects the idle timeout for HTTPS proxy.
- Significantly reduces the occurrence of the gsslp proxy leaving file
descriptors open on a getpeername session failure.
- Enhances gsslp proxy performance.
	You could try with the default "intelligent" https proxy (gsslp) and
its new fixes.
	Please tell me how and when you solve your problem.

Greetings from Chile ...
                    Fernando Allendes Fernández
Ingeniero de Seguridad de Redes / Network Security Engineer
    mailto:fallendes@NOSPAMatichile.com       http://www.atichile.com
          La Concepción 177, Providencia, Santiago, Chile.