List:       sidewinder
Subject:    [Sidewinder] FTP Cron job and TE Error
From:       "George Florian" <george () ascmo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-16 14:44:35

I am trying to FTP the accesslog to my PC from SideWinder. I am getting
the following error report from SideWinder when the job is run. The job
runs fine when I manually enter the command.

execl: couldn't exec `/bin/sh'
execl: Operation not permitted

Below are the elements involved. I am sure I am missing a something in
type Enforcement. Please enlighten me to what the type enforcement
should be.

Entry in crontab
# FTP the accesslog
0 2 * * *    root    Admn       /usr/bin/ftp -n < /usr/sbin/accesslog

Permissions on file
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root  wheel     118 Nov 15 15:26 Admn:scrp accesslog

Content of file
sidewinder:Admn {17} % cat accesslog
open 172.31.300.406
user anonymous george@me.com