List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Shibboleth 4 IDP: assign attribute resolver to specific flow
From:       "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2 () osu ! edu>
Date:       2020-12-09 15:33:57

Also, your exception is just a bug, you're using a new feature. It will be fixed, or \
you can just not use the exporting feature of the DataConnectors and fall back to the \
old way of defining AttributeDefinitions on top of them for now.

In either case, the point remains, it's incorrect that you can only check one \
back-end in the Password flow. It wasn't true in V3 (because of JAAS) and it's \
certainly not the case now.

-- Scott

On 12/9/20, 10:28 AM, "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:

    On 12/9/20, 10:26 AM, "users on behalf of Moritz Reichelt" \
<users-bounces@shibboleth.net on behalf of MReichelt@viosys.com> wrote:

    >    For that reason I cannot use just the standard Password flow, as it only
    >    allows to check one source.

    Which is false, so as I said...

    -- Scott

--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \