List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    Re: Peoplesoft REST endpoints with Shib
From:       Peter Schober <peter.schober () univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2019-11-28 10:39:52

* Ryan Suarez <ryan.suarez@sheridancollege.ca> [2019-11-28 00:21]:
> We configured Peoplesoft behind an Apache Proxy w/ Shib for SSO. Peoplesoft is \
> simply trusting the REMOTE_USER header. I configured Apache/Shib but I'm unfamiliar \
> with Peoplesoft. We have a problem where a Service Provider is trying to hit a REST \
> endpoint and of course they are being redirected to the IdP, ie:
> https://sso.someurl.ca/PSIGW/RESTListeningConnector/someinstanceSCC_GET_LOV_R.v1/get/lovs?languageCd=en
>
> What is the best way to deal with this scenario?

You don't say what the expected/desired haviour for accessing REST
endpoints would be. But assuming you want to exclude those from
protection by the web server you'd do just that.
A web search for excluding locations from authentification should
provide you with plenty of examples.

-peter
--
For Consortium Member technical support, see \