List:       shibboleth-users
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?UmU6IFNoaWJib2xldGggSWRQIGludGVncmF0aW9uIHdpdGggT3JhY2xlIDExZyBJ?= =?utf-8?B?ZGVudGl0eSBGZ
From:       "=?utf-8?B?S2V2aW4gUC4gRm9vdGU=?=" <kpfoote () iup ! edu>
Date:       2013-03-29 3:14:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

OK I've started taking a look at my OIF SP configuration and going back through \
notes.

Basics of getting this bootstrapped are: register your IdP via ....

OIF drop down @top > Administration > Federation

Add your IdP with the plus button. This gets you to a spot you can upload your \
metadata and register your Shib IdP.

There is no way to do this without using the OEM gui from what I see..  I've started \
taking screen shots as well (eventually for the wiki) ... For now they are at \
WWW.people.iup.edu/kpfoote/stuff/oif_screens

Next I'll get some info on the actual SP configuration....

sent from mobile