List:       sems
Subject:    [Sems] How does pin_collect communicte with conference plug-in?
From:       <lin9k () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-03-06 1:07:20

Hi,

Before I could figure out how to set up conf_auth to communicate with conference \
plug-in I have also tried to use pin_collect to communicate with conference plug-in \
but also run into the issue that the pin_collect cannot communicate with conference \
plug-in. When I dial into pin_collect plug-in ( 12345@mydomain.com, as shown in below \
snip of code) I enter pin and authentication is ok. Thereafter, it gets redirected to \
sip:12345@mydomain.com but it never be able to connect to conference plug-in. I don't \
know what's wroing but basically I think my conference plug-in also not get called \
with right course from the pin_collect ivr.

if (uri =~ "sip:12345@"){
         t_write_unix("/tmp/sems_sock", "pin_collect"))
}

Thanks in advance,
--Ling