List:       selinux
Subject:    Re: audit2allow and mls
From:       Stephen Smalley <sds () tycho ! nsa ! gov>
Date:       2007-02-05 15:48:58

On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 11:25 -0500, Rosalie Hiebel wrote:
> Is there version of audit2allow which is capable of generating rules specific
> to the mls policy?  I see that audit2allow's tests for mls  (calling
> get_mls_flag),
> but this is after the rules in the .te file have been generated.

Not presently.  Ideally, audit2allow could check whether the denial was
caused by a constraint (as done by audit2why via libsepol) and then try
to determine a type attribute that could be used as an override, and
then call the appropriate refpolicy interface to add that attribute to
the domain.

--
Stephen Smalley
National Security Agency