List:       secure-shell
Subject:    Re: Ssh 1.2.25 available
From:       dreamwvr <dreamwvr () dreamwvr ! com>
Date:       1998-06-30 20:46:18

the culture in the petri dish will expire with intellectual retrictions.
At 03:00 PM 6/29/98 -0400, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

>Darren Reed writes:
>> Please DO NOT put SKIPJACK in any SSH product, enabled by default or
>> otherwise.
>>
>> That will strengthen the arm of the NSA if they ever choose to outlaw
>> other forms of crypto.
>
>Where the hell do you get that idea from? The logic escapes me.
>
>Perry

DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL WEB INTEGRATION, DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN SERVICES.
Featuring Website Development and Web Strategies of a TOP Developer
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dreambiz.htm> <mailto:dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
"As Unique as the Company You Keep."        "===0 PGP Key Available