List:       secure-desktops
Subject:    Re: [Secure Desktops] "Secure" OS meeting?
From:       intrigeri <intrigeri () boum ! org>
Date:       2017-04-12 9:45:43

Hi,

Joanna Rutkowska:
> I suggest the meeting should be an invite-only gathering, in order
> to minimize distractions.

Fully agreed!

Tails, Qubes OS, Subgraph OS and Whonix contributors are obviously
invited. I suggest we all ask our team who wants to be in the loop,
and then bring them all to a private, dedicated mailing list.

Some OpenXT (http://openxt.org) people are also interested. I'm not
familiar with this project so I'll let other list members tell us how
they think OpenXT would fit into this meeting (mostly, I want to avoid
that OpenXT people attend with some expectations that turn out
wrong :)

Is there any other "secure" OS project that should feel free to invite
their contributors?

>> * Invite a few people from upstreams and related projects, such as
>>   Debian, GNOME and devops / automated testing people, who can
>>   provide useful input… and be excited by the great work we're doing.

I suggest we work on building this list via the aforementioned
dedicated mailing list, once it exists and has the right
people subscribed.

Meanwhile, so that the info is not lost, on my records a few people
already expressed interest in joining:

 - Conor Schaefer <conor@freedom.press>
 - Trammell Hudson <hudson@trmm.net>
 - Ola Bini