List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    [Scilab-Dev] Scilab 6.0.2 is now shipped
From:       Clément_David <Clement.David () esi-group ! com>
Date:       2019-02-14 16:35:24

Dear Scilab devs,

Thanks to our efforts, Scilab 6.0.2 is available!

This second revision of the 6.0 branch fixes up to 305 bugs and implements =
missing features from the 5.5.2 version. Some commits are still in review i=
n the 6.0 branch but they will probably be moved to the master branch in th=
e next few days.

If you find any critical issue or instability that might need a 6.0.x relea=
se please alert us. Our next target is 6.1.0 with new features and improvem=
ents for our users. This long road trip is not defined yet if you have idea=
s, suggestions and even code for some features please contribute via a Scil=
ab Enhancement Proposal or by emailing us directly.

For the complete list of changes and bugs fixed, please take a look at the =
CHANGES <https://help.scilab.org/CHANGES>  file.

--
Cl=E9ment