List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    Re: [Scilab-Dev] test_run: <-- REOPENED --> status, vs <-- NOT FIXED -->
From:       Clément_David <Clement.David () esi-group ! com>
Date:       2019-02-14 16:31:30

Hello Samuel,

After a deep dive into Scilab source code, it seems that this REOPENED tag has been \
introduced (or re-introduced) in 91c98ab05 [1]. It seems used to tag a nonreg test as \
not fixed when the bug reappears. As none of the tests is using it, this might be \
removed.

[1]: http://cgit.scilab.org/scilab/commit/?h=6.0&id=91c98ab05

--
Clément