List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    NO FIXED LENGTH COLUMN, still valid?
From:       "John L. Singleton" <jsinglet () johnsingleton ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 19:30:00

Hello all,

Does MaxDB still support the NO FIXED LENGTH COLUMN clause? I've tried
several variations of this statement, but with no luck.

For example:
 create table nflc_test (foo int PRIMARY KEY) NO FIXED LENGTH COLUMN
 -3014: Invalid end of SQL statement SQLSTATE: 42000

I'm sure it's something really simple that I'm missing. Any ideas?

Cheers,
JLS