List:       sapdb-general
Subject:    Re: AW: IF EXISTS TABLE?
From:       "joemoyle" <joemoyle () simhouston ! com>
Date:       2004-06-30 15:24:54

Thank you for the pointer.  It works.  I did look in the archive before posting my \
question but I was using the default setting of looking back only 60 days.  The post \
you pointed me to just happened to be 60 days and a few hours old at the time of my \
search.  I'll extend my searches further back in the future.