List:       samba
Subject:    Samba mount visibility from windows service
From:       "Swartwood, Larry H" <larry.h.swartwood () intel ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 16:03:27

Hi,

I'm running a service that needs to access a samba mount but it isn't able
to. I'm running the service on Windows 2000 and have taken care of things
like making sure my account has "Logon as service" rights. I have also
configured the service to use my account. What else should I check? I really
need to get this working.

Thanks much,
Larry S.