List:       samba
Subject:    Samba access using NT domain problem
From:       "Ramesh Dadhania" <Ramesh.Dadhania () oracle ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 15:48:57

Hi,

I am using Samba 2.0.7 on solaris 2.6 server using NT domain security.
I am able to share and map the unix directory to my Windows 2000 client but
I am not able to change any files in the mapped directory. I am getting
error message window "Access to file .. was denied"

Current Config

# Samba config file created using SWAT
# from dhcp-herndon-gen-west-105-73.us.oracle.com (138.1.105.73)
# Date: 2001/06/29 11:43:11

# Global parameters
[global]
	workgroup = ATS