List:       samba
Subject:    RE: Logon Script Question...
From:       "MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1)" <don_mccall () hp ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 15:07:56

Hi,
The fact that it is looking for loginscript.  (with no username after the .)
indicates that the sessionsetup&x is being done with a null username, or
that the %U is not being expanded for some reason.
I remember some posts complaining about this behavior (%U not being expanded
on some versions of samba); you might want to check the archives...
Don